Sunday, September 22, 2019

It works!

When the phone holder came out of the printer the first thing that I did was test it to make sure that it actually would hold the phone and prop it up so I could have it on my desk and watch videos on my phone from an angle. As I stated earlier, I wish that the ledge where the phone sits was a bit more angled to secure the phone better as if it gets nudged it can easily fall off of the stand. However, it still gets the job done efficiently but if I had the chance to go back and tweak the measurements I would. Overall, I am really happy with how my print came out and I think it will be very useful and functional for me to use while working at my desk. This project was a great introduction for me to 3D printing and I am excited to learn more and possibly have the chance to print more designs! 

Here are some pictures of my phone on the phone holder:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Finishing up the Final Project

After I uploaded the video in the correct spot on the app, I wanted to test the results! I stood up the cereal box and used the scanner on ...