Sunday, November 10, 2019

Finished product!

After completing the code on Snap!, the hand was all set to give a final test to make sure that it worked correctly. I tightened up some loose ends, re-glued a couple of parts, and it was ready to test out. The finished product works great and I am very pleased with how it turned out! Even though it took a little bit of trial and error and re-doing some parts, it worked out in the end and taught me that sometimes it takes a couple tries to make something work how you want it to and that is okay!

Here is a video of the final product:


I am happy with how the robotic hand turned out and I am excited about possibly doing more Hummingbird projects in the future! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Finishing up the Final Project

After I uploaded the video in the correct spot on the app, I wanted to test the results! I stood up the cereal box and used the scanner on ...